Orders placed today will ship by Sept. 29th with some exceptions
Due to the COVID-19 related issues, we are not accepting phone calls at this time so we can expedite orders. Email for quickest response.
We do continue to experience SOME delays from vendors, suppliers, and within the shipping carrier systems. Red, blue and stenciled logo seat covers are running 1-2 week delay.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS should consider using FedEX (ask for quote) as USPS is taking up to 3-6 weeks and longer outside the US due to customs and transit delays. BE PATIENT. Email is the ONLY way we can respond quickly. USE CONTACT US FORM TO EMAIL
Until further notice, we are returning emails as quickly as we can Monday-Friday. The following also applies:
- We will answer any questions in emails/orders except those related to order ship dates, shipping quotes, "do you have part (not found on website)?" etc. Use tracking number we provide to know when your package will arrive.
- We are processing orders in the order received. Please review your order closely prior to submitting. NO SUBSTITUTIONS, NO CHANGES, NO ADDITIONS. NO EXCEPTIONS!
We ask for your understanding during this time as we are trying to deal with record high volume combined with supply issues. We look forward to resuming normal business operations as soon as we can and will update this note on a regular basis.
Thank for your patience and business during this time – we greatly appreciate it!
Orders and e-mails are not processed on Saturday or Sunday, and holidays. Again, we thank you for your patience and understanding!
BEFORE USING THIS SITE
If you choose not to provide Personal Information, you may not be able to do certain things, like access particular areas of our websites, enter sweepstakes or promotional contests, request samples, or even send us e-mail.
Collection of Personal Information
We may also collect Personal Information from you about a third party (e.g., a website might allow you to send an electronic "post card" to a friend, in which case we will need that person's name and e-mail address). Please note that we use such information only for the specified purpose (e.g., to mail the post card) and we will not contact the third party again unless and until the third party contacts us.
How We Use Your Information
When you supply us with your Personal Information we will use it for the express purpose for which it was collected (e.g., to reply to your request or to send you an order), and we also may make use of such Personal Information as described below. Personal Information collected as a result of your use of this Site may be used by the brand responsible for the Site or promotion, as well as by our other brands, to contact you regarding other products and services which may be of interest to you (including those we may offer jointly with other companies). At any time, however, you may opt out of such contact. (See Contact Information)
We may share your Personal Information with third-party service providers that assist us in maintaining, operating and improving this Site. For example, at times we may retain third parties to analyze data we collect, including Personal Information, to help us improve our products and our web sites. In addition, if you order a product or service from us, we may provide Personal Information to suppliers and other third parties to enable delivery of such product or service. These third parties, including suppliers, are not authorized by us to use your Personal Information in any other way. We may supplement the information that you provide to us with other information that we receive from third parties. We do this for marketing purposes in order to provide the most appropriate products and services to meet your needs. We may also transfer, sell or assign your Personal Information to any entity to which we divest all or a portion of our business (for example, in connection with our sale of a brand), to the extent that you provided such information to the specific portion of our business (or brand) that is being divested, or otherwise in connection with a merger, consolidation, change in control, reorganization or liquidation of all or a portion of our business. Finally, please note that we will release your Personal Information if required to do so to protect our business interests, to comply with law enforcement, or in response to a search warrant, subpoena or court order. Other Information We Collect Online Even if you do nothing during your visit but browse through the Site, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
• The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our Site;
• The type of browser and operating system used to access our Site;
• The date and time you access our Site; and
• The pages you visit.
Privacy of Children Online
• collect personally identifiable off-line contact information without prior parental consent;
• distribute personally identifiable information to third parties without prior parental consent;
• ask children to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity;
• use or disclose online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child's request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent; or
• enable children to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent. Parents can always ask to review any Personal Information about their child that may have been collected at one of our sites, have us delete any such Personal Information, and/or instruct us not to collect or use such Personal Information about their child in the future. To do so, simply contact us following the procedure outlined below in the "Contact Information" section. If we change the kinds of information we collect, change how we use the information collected or offer the information to new and different third parties, we will send a new notice and request for parental consent. Security of Information We take reasonable precautions to keep your Personal Information secure. All personally identifiable information is subject to restricted access in an effort to prevent unauthorized access, modification or misuse. Notwithstanding our efforts, the Internet and world wide web have inherent security risks. We cannot promise or guaranty, and you should not expect, that Personal Information, personal searches, and other communications will always remain secure. You should take care with regard to how you handle and disclose
How You May Access and Change Certain Information That We Collect
The first time that you provide us with registration information through our Site, you will be able to decide whether you want to subscribe to emails or newsletters. After your first use, you can change your initial choices by contacting customer service through our Contact Us page. Each commercial email that we send to you will offer you the opportunity to opt-out of continuing to receive such messages. We may take up to 10 days to process your opt-out requests. In some instances, we may have already shared your information with one of our authorized third parties before you changed your email and newsletter choices. In those cases, you may have to directly contact those third parties and follow their steps to opt-out of receiving their communications.
Notice to California residents
California residents have the right to request information from us regarding the manner that we may share personal information with affiliated companies and other third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To find out what and how we share such information, you may send us an email request through our Contact Us page and receive the following information:
1. The categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding year;
2. The names and addresses of the third parties who received information for their direct marketing purposes; and
3. Examples of the products and services subject to the third parties direct marketing programs, if the nature of the third parties’ business cannot be determined from their names.
Notice to Site Visitors Located Outside of the United States
Changes in Our Policy
Please write to us at:
7035 Kit Kat Rd
Elkridge, MD 21075
Email us through our Contact Us page
Phone: +1 410.799.3578
Or contact us by fax: +1 631.938.9798